Meridion is a consulting company that perform project-based work and we need to hire skilled consultants to undertake more interesting projects and provide our customers with the best services!
In order to thrive at Meridion, we think you recognize yourself in the below statements:
- You enjoy working with ERP-systems and the data such systems generate. The combination of logistics, business processes and digitalization is something you find interesting.
- You hold a technical degree from university and wish to work with supply chain management. Your keen interest in supply chain management concepts and strategy is combined with a focus on practical execution and realized business value for the customer.
- If you are an experienced M3-consultant, or if you have worked with another ERP-system before, you wish to work with broader responsibilities and closer to the customer. You enjoy working in challenging projects with well-known customer brands and enjoy re-shaping and improving critical business processes.
- You desire a flexible job that heavily relies on your own responsibilities and initiatives. Occasional travel is required and international contacts are a part of our daily business.
- You enjoy being part of an entrepreneurial organization, where it is easy to make your voice heard and where we have an easy-going approach. It is easy to find support for new ideas and to initiate new business proposals!
Meridion has a pleasant office in central Gothenburg where a mixed group of people work. We have a deep-rooted culture of doing fun things together and we enjoy being in the company of our colleagues. Our committed way of working and our helpful attitude towards each other means we have a lot of exciting opportunities and experiences ahead of us!
Please feel free to contact Johan Bystedt for a discussion about career opportunities at Meridion.
We are continuously on the look-out for interesting profiles for the following positions:
Senior M3 consultant
There is a high demand for Meridion’s M3 consultants and we need more experienced M3 consultants who wish to step-up in key roles in exciting international projects as a consultant or project manager. You are also interested in developing Meridion’s own unique industry specific solutions that we build in M3 or Qlik for manufacturing companies. Feel free to contact us also in case you have experience from other ERP-systems or is an experienced ERP-project manager!
M3 integration consultant
There are many assignments for Meridion’s integration consultants within our current M3 projects. In those projects we work with the latest M3 technologies and we are searching for talented individuals to join our team of integrations consultants. Please read more about what we offer our customers regarding M3 integrations here. Previous knowledge of integrations against ERP-systems is required, and if you know M3 it is a strong advantage. In your work you find it easy to take own initiatives and you enjoy working together with business consultants to find innovative solutions and concepts to solve business problems. Meridion has a solid customer base within the automotive industry and we highly value curiosity and interest in working with automotive processes and standards.
We are looking for BI/Qlik developers who mainly wish to work on Meridion’s new initiative around visualization and analysis of data from ERP-systems. Read more here! This initiative is of an innovative and explorative nature, where your own ideas and thoughts about solutions will have major impact on Meridion’s future BI-services. It is therefore fundamental that you are motivated by working on problems as defined by customer needs and guidelines from business consultants, rather than detailed technical specifications. Since Meridion work with manufacturing industry and with business data, we highly value your interest and curiosity around industrial business processes.
Mobile: +46 704 184030